We are located at 1 Presidential Way, Unit 104, Woburn, MA 01801
ImmunoDx LLC celebrates 26 years!
We purchased, built-out and moved into our new facility at 1 Presidential Way,
Woburn, MA 01801. Initially located in the Boston area - Cambridge (4 years) &
Bedford (8 years)
Products & Services
- Recombinant HIV/SIV Proteins
- HIV/SIV Antibodies
- M.Tuberculosis Antigens; T Pallidum Antigens
- Human Proteins: CEM15, ADAM-TS4 & TS-5, NFKB, p53, p16, others
- gp120, CD4, p24 Elisa; p24 antigen rapid test (2 min.)
- Gene Cloning, Expression & Production Scale-up CEM-15 (hAPOBEC3G)/HIV-1 vif
- Capture Assay (Inhibitor screening assay)
Since day 1, we use (only) biologicals/biochemicals classified as non-hazardous (MSDS) for manufacturing of products.
We are committed to developing and delivering effective, high quality biologicals which will demonstrably impact
on the advancement of the development of diagnostics and therapeutics for Cancer, Arthritis, and AIDS vaccines.
ImmunoDX, LLC (IDX) develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of specialty biologicals for Human
T-cell Research/ Diagnostics, AIDS, HCV, HBV, TB, Cancer and Arthritis diagnostics and therapeutics development.
Our exclusive line of products - recombinant proteins, monoclonal/polyclonal antibodies and other derivatized
reagents (FITC, Peroxidase, Biotin, Paramagnetic conjugates) - are manufactured to meet the highest quality
standards for purity, specificity and biological activity.
Diagnostic products are STRICTLY FOR NON-HUMAN RESEARCH AND DIAGNOSTICS